Boost your career prospects as a Medical Records Retriever with Acrodocz, one of the fastest-growing offshore medico-legal business process services companies.
At Acrodocz, we are redefining medical records support services for attorneys and law firms. When you work with AcroDocz, you are directly working with the client, which gives you ample opportunities to learn, grow, and accelerate your career journey. Our remuneration is in line with industry standards along with attractive benefits. We offer strong training programs to help you develop your process, operational, and leadership skills.
- Support the team by requesting, retrieving, processing, tracking and organizing incoming Medical Records
- Reviewing medical records and preparing medical summaries
- Ability to analyze a case of medical malpractice, personal injury and mass tort cases
- Review and verify large volumes of data with precision and after applying rules and guidelines for Medical Record Release as prescribed by Hospital clients, US State, and Federal compliance laws.
- Require to perform processes like request logging, assigning, processing, record retrieval and follow up, invoicing follow up, etc
- Retrieval of medical records via fax, mail, remote electronic medical record access, or onsite visits at the provider location.
- Performs quality checks on all work to assure the accuracy of the documents.
- Assist internal team and provider groups to troubleshoot any logistical or technical issues regarding records requests, retrieval, or storage.
- Prioritize workloads to ensure expedited cases are processed within defined timelines •
- Display effective and professional communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and confidentiality policies at all times.
- Be in the center of ethical behavior and never on the sidelines
- Graduate in life sciences
- 1-4 years of experience as a medical records retriever or in medical coding and healthcare processes.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in ICD -10 – CM coding standard, CPT-4 terminologies, and HCPCS coding
- Good knowledge of client-specific process rules and regulatory requirements
- Expertise in medical terminologies
- Knowledge of personal injury, mass tort, and medical malpractice cases
- Good written communication skills
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu