Boost your career prospects as a Team Lead – Medical Records with Acrodocz, one of the fastest-growing offshore medico-legal business process services companies.
At Acrodocz, we are redefining medical records support services for attorneys and law firms. When you work with AcroDocz, you are directly working with the client, which gives you ample opportunities to learn, grow, and accelerate your career journey. Our remuneration is in line with industry standards along with attractive benefits. We offer strong training programs to help you develop your process, operational, and leadership skills.
- Review, validate and process healthcare patient documents for Release of Information/ Document Review/ Record Retrieval Process for US Hospitals and Facilities
- Verify and review all forms and documents of a case for errors, missing information, legibility; and request follow up information as required
- Review and verify large volumes of data with precision and after applying rules and guidelines for Medical Record Release as prescribed by Hospital clients, US State, and Federal compliance laws.
- Performs quality checks on all work to assure the accuracy and confidentiality of the documents.
- Responsible for handling multiple accounts to maintain the company business.
- Assure satisfaction to the client through all stages of the operations process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the business process
- Display effective and professional communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and confidentiality policies at all times.
- Supervise, guide, motivate and evaluate their team members
- Be in the center of ethical behavior and never on the sidelines
- Graduate in life sciences
- 4+ years of experience as team-lead medical records or in healthcare processes
- Excellent communication, team management, and customer management skills to maintain positive customer relations.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in ICD -10 – CM coding standard, CPT-4 terminologies, and HCPCS coding
- Good knowledge of client-specific process rules and regulatory requirements
- Expertise in medical terminologies
- Ability to work in the toughest of conditions, able to handle diverse clients
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu