What is the importance of demand letter preparation services?
The purpose of the Demand Letter in personal injury cases is to present facts about the incident, injury, and medical treatment, with the objective of convincing the insurance company to settle the case. Claims for personal injuries typically are very vigorously defended by insurance companies. A powerful, well-crafted letter, which provides an overview of the medical treatment and bills, is the key to setting the context for obtaining an elusive, and, often, out-of-court settlement. A good letter can help you settle the case before litigation.
A Well-Drafted Demand Letter for Personal Injury Cases includes:
- A summary of the incident along with available photos.
- An overview of the injuries sustained.
- An overview of the ailments due to the injuries.
- Summary of the medical bills and expenses.
- Summary of anticipated future medical expenses.
- Any other losses sustained such as loss of income with relevant documentation to substantiate it.
- The demand amount sought in the settlement.
Benefits of outsourcing demand letter preparation services
At AcroDocz, we specialize in preparing the portion of the letter that contains information regarding medical treatment, bills, and expenses. Law firms invest a significant amount of resources on each employee, including, hiring and training, and overhead costs. Outsourcing to AcroDocz can save your law firms money, while also improving the quality of and turnaround time.
AcroDocz offers the following benefits:
- Deployment of highly skilled professionals working on the preparation of the medical portion of the demand letter.
- Professionals, including, medical billing coders, who review the medical bills and expenses and calculate the amount incurred.
- Focus on helping you achieve settlements out-of-court and pre-litigation.
- Get the time-zone advantage for your most pressing demand letters.
- Reduce your costs by 30-40%.