We help law firms save costs and improve settlement and success rates through retrievals and fact-based medical chronologies.
With expertise in a wide range of Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Mass Tort cases, we bring the expertise you need to win complex cases that require you to obtain, review and sift through voluminous medical records. As a partner to law firms, we reduce the cost of litigation, enable you to get high-quality summaries to support your case, and improve your success rates.
Expertise: Retrieval, review and summary of records and bills.
- Retrieval of Medical Records and Bills. We retrieve all of a patient’s medical records and bills in a timely and efficient manner, and provide you with an e-copy of the records.
- Medical Records Management. We review large volumes of medical records and bills, summarize the records, get expert medical review/opinion, and provide support in medical documentation throughout the litigation process.
- Reduce litigation costs. We reduce costs through utilizing offshore teams to complete high-quality medical documentation tasks to support the case.
- End-to-end expertise. Get expertise on a broad spectrum of Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Mass Tort cases.
Benefits offered to law firms:
- Expertise in medical documentation.
- Timely retrieval of medical records and bills.
- Well-organized medical records summaries and narratives to help you form your position and arguments for litigation.
- With compelling narrative summaries organized in a chronological manner, you can navigate to the highlights of the case quickly.
- We identify critical medical issues.
- Causation issues identified, damages/injuries assessed, and contributing factors are identified.
- Reduced Costs.
- Law firms that handle medical records must spend time, effort, and resources on numerous tasks relating to records, including requesting, obtaining, assembling, sorting, indexing, reviewing, and summarizing the records. This is time consuming and costly, whether it is completed by an attorney, paralegal, law clerk, or administrative staff.
- The costs to the law firm, in addition to the salary paid to the employee, includes overhead (space, equipment, etc.), taxes and benefits. In addition, training an employee in the skill sets needed to assemble and review the records, including teaching medical terminology and technological skills, or hiring someone who has such knowledge, is costly.
- We have a large experienced team with medical and technical backgrounds that is able to efficiently and succinctly task associated with the records.
- Whether your firm is small or large, AcroDocz can give you a competitive edge by allowing you to focus time and resources on proving liability, causation and damages, instead of spending the time and resources on medical records-related tasks.
- Quality and Diligence.
- Our retrieval specialists ensure that a full and complete copy of all of the medical records and bills are produced by the patient’s medical provider.
- We help you identify missing records, duplicate records, and records that have been tampered with.
- Robust quality assurance processes with a review of all cases by trained medical records reviewers, RNs, or specialty-specific physicians.
- Medical Expertise.
- We have a panel of independent physicians across numerous specialties available for review of medical records.
- We conduct detailed research through available medical literature to support the case and improve the strength of the case.