Boost your career prospects as a Medical Records Reviewer with Acrodocz, one of the fastest-growing offshore medico-legal business process services companies.
At Acrodocz, we are redefining medical records support services for attorneys and law firms. When you work with AcroDocz, you are directly working with the client, which gives you ample opportunities to learn, grow, and accelerate your career journey. Our remuneration is in line with industry standards along with attractive benefits. We offer strong training programs to help you develop your process, operational, and leadership skills.
- Review medical information such as attending physician statements, lab reports, paramedics exams, and/or other related underwriting information consistent per client specifications
- Ability to analyze a case of medical malpractice, personal injury and mass tort cases
- Review case narratives & queries on drug interaction and adverse effects on drugs.
- Detect, interpret, and update the treatment-related information from the case which enables the conversion of physical health information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Performing quality checks by doing case analysis and peer reviews
- Perform the medical review, validate follow-up request and perform the medical assessment
- Look at each medical record to check for missing documentation
- Creating precise and informative medical summaries of patients.
- Interact and work with managers regarding problem-solving and understanding the process.
- Prioritize workloads to ensure expedited cases are processed within defined timelines
- Responsible for the timely completion of individual cases and meeting the SLA for data entry and case analysis activity as per SOP
- 2+ years on experience as a medical records reviewer
- Ability to understand and summarize the records in chronological order
- Ability to read patient records and decode
- Knowledge of personal injury, mass tort, and medical malpractice cases
- Good analytical and comprehension skills
- Ability to prioritize and time-management skills
- Ability to act strategically and make sound business decisions
- Expertise in medical terminologies
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Candidate should have completed any of the following degrees: BPT, BSc, BDS or BSc Nursing
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu