Boost your career prospects as a Medical Records Summary Developer with Acrodocz, one of the fastest-growing offshore medico-legal business process services companies.
At Acrodocz, we are redefining medical records support services for attorneys and law firms. When you work with AcroDocz, you are directly working with the client, which gives you ample opportunities to learn, grow, and accelerate your career journey. Our remuneration is in line with industry standards along with attractive benefits. We offer strong training programs to help you develop your process, operational, and leadership skills.
- Reviewing medical records and producing an accurate summary of the patient’s medical history.
- Verify and review all forms and documents about a case for errors, missing information, legibility; and request follow up information as required
- Detect, interpret, and update the treatment-related information from the case of the patient which enable to convert physical health information into Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Ensuring the creation of summaries that are precise and are backed by medical literature.
- Interaction with managers regarding problem-solving and understanding the process.
- Ensuring accurate and documentation of medical history, suspect drugs, and affiliated medications
- Assess adverse event reports for seriousness, causality, and expectedness as per the appropriate label
- Verify consistency between the source documents and the narrative summary
- Adhere to AcroDocz’s information security guidelines
- Medical Records Summarizer should be in the center of ethical behavior and never on the sidelines
- Graduate in medical sciences such as MBBS, BHMS, BAMS
- Experienced with 1-4 years understanding and summarizing the records in chronological order
- Ability to provide root cause analysis
- Knowledge of personal injury, medical malpractice cases
- Ability to read patient records and decode
- Knowledge of mass tort/ product liability cases
- Good knowledge of client-specific process rules and regulatory requirements
- Expertise in medical terminologies
- Excellent command over verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical, comprehension and time-management skills
- Ability to act strategically and make sound business decisions
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu